You’re very welcome to come along to one of our meetings and find out more about us before you join (there is a small charge for guests).
Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month and last a couple of hours and we have speakers ranging from eating to writing , paint to pearls, local charities to local MPs and radio presenters. We also hold social events throughout the year. And there’s always a chance to chat to other members over a glass of wine before the meeting starts.
Don’t worry if you’re coming on your own, most of our members didn’t know each other before they joined and we’re a very friendly bunch. So, if you’re new to the area, fancy learning some new skills or meeting like-minded women then please come along.
To join the WI for the full year costs £39. This reduces pro rata throughout the year: April onwards £29.25, July onwards £19.50 and October till the end of the year £9.75.
For that you’ll receive.
- Membership of The Bath WI with a year’s programme of events
- An opportunity to join our clubs and groups (book club, craft group, darts team, walking group, gardening group)
- The chance to take part in our ‘out and about’ events and activities
- Access to national federation activities
- Eight issues a year of the WI membership magazine WI Life
- The chance to attend a wide range of courses at Denman College, the WI residential centre at Marcham- visit www.theWI.org.uk/college online to book your place, or see the course guide
- Have your voice heard: making a real impact on local, national and international issues
- The opportunity to learn, develop and pass on new skills
- Belonging to something special: making friends, working as a team, having fun
- The chance to support the local community
For details of our meetings please go to: Monthly Meetings 2017