You’re very welcome to come along to one of our meetings and find out more about us before you join.
Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month and last a couple of hours and we have speakers ranging from Facial Yoga experts to Wine Buffs and Gardening Gurus. There’s also chance to chat to other members over a glass of wine before the meeting starts.
Don’t worry if you’re coming on your own, most of our members didn’t know each other before they joined and we’re a very friendly bunch. So, if you’re new to the area, fancy learning some new skills or meeting like-minded women then please come along.
To join the WI for the year costs £33 For that you’ll receive.
- Membership of The Bath WI with a year’s programme of events
- access to national federation activities
- Eight issues a year of the WI membership magazine WI Life
- The chance to attend a wide range of courses at Denman College, the WI residential centre at Marcham- visit www.theWI.org.uk/college online to book your place, or see the course guide
- Having your voice heard: making a real impact on local, national and international issues
- The opportunity to learn, develop and pass on new skills
- Belonging to something special: making friends, working as a team, having fun
- Chance to support the local community